Find-Relation Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Web Wiz Forums > Language files
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Creating Language Files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Find-Relation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating Language Files
    Posted: 29-Jun-2006 at 00:28
Find-Relation Forum is Based on the popular Web Wiz Forums.

Language files with translations are available on http://Find-Relation.dk/Compare.

If your Language isn't in the Country-list, you can translate the language-files from the above link.
If you sign up as member of Find-Relation Forum, you will be able to upload your translation, when your are logged on this Forum.

Its recomended, that the first user from a particular country choose a username with a 2-letter abbreviation followed by "_WebWiz" (excample DK_WebWiz).
If you share that account with other "trusted" Web Wiz Forums owners from the same country, you can work together maintaining the language-files.

Regards

Ole Dalsgaard Jensen
PK_WEBWIZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PK_WEBWIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2006 at 08:39

Hi Jensen

I am from Pakistan and want to translate WWF in my national languages, two of them for they are widely understood in the world. One is the official language URDU and second a regional but very widely used language, PUNJABI .

Now I've looked at the languages here and how they are to help others who want to translate those, but the problem is URDU and PUNJABI have a different script or writing. Now I was wondering if some one can help me here with this, I mean only with guidance. I can do the work but I need guidelines. If someone can help I'll appriciate it a lot.
Kind Regards
Ali Bilgrami
Lets!
Jan Mikael View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Mikael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2007 at 20:10
Originally posted by Find-Relation Find-Relation wrote:

Find-Relation Forum is Based on the popular Web Wiz Forums.

Language files with translations are available on http://Find-Relation.dk/Compare.

If your Language isn't in the Country-list, you can translate the language-files from the above link.
If you sign up as member of Find-Relation Forum, you will be able to upload your translation, when your are logged on this Forum.

Its recomended, that the first user from a particular country choose a username with a 2-letter abbreviation followed by "_WebWiz" (excample DK_WebWiz).
If you share that account with other "trusted" Web Wiz Forums owners from the same country, you can work together maintaining the language-files.

Regards

Ole Dalsgaard Jensen
jan mikael View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan mikael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2007 at 20:24
hej Ole
Kender du til om man kan hente en den nyeste dk language file til wiz forum 9,4?
Find-Relation View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Find-Relation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2007 at 00:49
Hej Jan Mikael

Jeg har netop opdateret en ver.9_04 af language_files.zip, som kan hentes på http://find-relation.dk/Compare/Compare.asp 
Der er fortsat nogle RSS-filer, som ikke er oversat.

Jeg har netop downloaded denne version, som jeg vil prøve at kigge nærmere på

Med venlig hilsen

Ole Dalsgaard Jensen

Edited by Find-Relation - 08-Sep-2007 at 12:43
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic